Rating The rated pressure drop is 1 psi (0.07 bar) @ 1200 scfm (34.0m³/min) airflow (valve actual operating condition is @ 100 psig (6.90 barg) inlet pressure and 180°F (82.2°C) fluid temperature). Here a scfm is one cubic foot per minute of air at 14.696 psia (1.01325 bara), 60°F (15.555°C) and 0.0% relative humidity.
- TFE: Rated at 250 psig, 250°F (17.2 barg, 121°C)
- Metal: Rated at 350 psig, 300°F (24.1 barg, 149°C)
1) Valve can have auxiliary ports on the outlet side and/or inlet side of the poppet.
2) Valve height can change as cracking pressure changes.
3) Valve can be ordered as a high pressure check valve. The main spring is removed, stroke set and the poppet spring is set to meet customer requirements.